B2B SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER – ATHENS
We are looking for a qualified Sales account manager to join our team. The B2B Sales Account Manager will be responsible for the development and growth of e-table.gr. He/she will develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers. The ideal candidate must be highly organized, self-driven and team player with a proven track record of achieving within sales and with the ability to work in a demanding market.
- Search and identify potential clients in the geographical area of responsibility
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, emails and set up meetings with stakeholders
- Present our company and services to potential customers
- Develop and manage client relationships
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Work closely with other departments to ensure strong communication and consistency
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- At least 2 years’ experience in Β2Β or field sales
- Efficiency at MS Office
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, oral and written
- Experience from working with a CRM system is a plus
- Driving license
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates
The Company Offers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fixed salary
- Continuous training based on existing, new products and their applications, which will allow the candidate to realize new business opportunities
If you are interested in joining our team of passionate technologists, you may apply for the position at email@example.com (Code: AM2021)
E-table helps users discover restaurants and make online reservations, easily and quickly, 24/7. It has already filled more than 1,3 million seats in Greece and Cyprus since 2015, and it serves more than 1.300 restaurants as a valuable partner. E-table has recently become part of Mouhalis Group, and it aims to expand its services and products, fulfilling new needs and taking advantage of the strengths of the Group.
Mouhalis Group, founded in 1974, is a leading wholesale & retail corporation that offers a wide range of FMCG products and services. The recent acquisitions of Delivery.gr and e-table.gr scale up its Digital footprint and utilize the opportunities arising by blending physical and digital consumer experiences through its multichannel innovative services and solutions.
As a Group, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.